Saturday, September 02, 2006

You Tube and Food

It's been a while since my last post, but I hope to be a more frequent contributor to my own site. Since my regular visits here, it seems that You Tube has really taken off, and a recent food video I came across seemed a good time to return. Ironically, today, on the way from my in-laws', we had to stop for food ASAP. We tried a new fast food place because it had a drive-thru and we wanted to get the boys home. The place was called Culver's, home of the "butterburger." I had no idea what a butterburger was until I used the wonders of the Internet to learn it is a seared burger between a buttered, toasted bun. I'm not so interested. Well, again, it was ironic to stumble upon this video when we got home. It's got a message and beautiful food.

No comments: